[nsp] Fwd: IP QoS with FR/ATM?

JJ yulingna@yahoo.com
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 07:44:58 -0700 (PDT)

Tom,

That was not what I was asking for.

I am trying to figure out if I have IP QoS and ATM/FR
traffic shaping, does IOS first put the packets into
ip queues and then move them into ATM/FR queues?

If this is true then there must be two sets of
buffers/buckets, but I never seen a diagram like this
from any cisco docs. In the book IP QoS from cisco
press, the author does not describes this in detail,
just mentions something like pvc queueing and you can
user different shemes like cbwfq or priority queueing,
but never says if there are two level of queues or
just one?

thanks

jj