[nsp] Docsic Cable modem / Cisco cmts ubr 7246

Raj P Panchal Raj P Panchal" <ispnetwork@rediffmail.com
14 Oct 2002 06:51:13 -0000

Hi scott
I am not using dhcp to assingn ip to the customer. I want to
assign ip on the pc itself . and i want to set restriction that
only that ip is is able to access the network through that
particular cable modem . if the customer replaces / changes the
modem or ip it should not work
thanks
raj