[nsp] LCP negociation err

Ryan O'Connell ryan@complicity.co.uk
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 07:53:00 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)

On Tue, 3 Sep 2002 08:37:19 +0300 Adrian Boiarciuc <adrian.boiarciuc@snr.ro> wrote:
> i have two routers, Cisco 7206VXR and i try to configure PPP multilink
> for 5E1 channel, but it don't work properly (use PA-MC-8E1/120 ). I try
> PPP multilink over each E1, but the same situation. One have 12.1.11bE4
> and other 12.1.06E image. The console mesaje is

You're talking, but the other end isn't. Most likely problems are a fault
with the leased line or a misconfiguration on the other end. (E.g. It's
running HDLC instead of PPP or has the wrong framing etc) What does show
int serialX/X show? This may give a clue as to what's up. If you have
access to the remote end it's worth checking that to see if it's receiving
anything either.

--
      Ryan O'Connell
Mail: ryan@complicity.co.uk