[nsp] IPv6 in L2TP Virtual-Access interfaces

Antoine Versini vox@t-online.fr
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 19:59:55 +0200 (MEST)

On 21 Sep 2002, Robert Kiessling wrote:

> Antoine Versini <vox@t-online.fr> writes:
>
> > This is where there is a problem : it seems that the
> > Virtual-Template interface (and of course the Virtual-Access cloned from
> > that Virtual-Template) are note joining the neighbor discovery multicast
> > group :
>
> Just a wild guess: have you tried "no ipv6 nd suppress-ra"?

My fault, I did not show configuration of the Virtual-Template. That
statement is set and the client station recieve answers to ICMP6 "router
solicitation" queries.

The problem seems to be : neighbor discovery does not operate over
Virtual-Access...

Regards,
Antoine.