[nsp] IPv6 in L2TP Virtual-Access interfaces

Gert Doering gert@greenie.muc.de
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 23:39:55 +0200

Hi,

On Sat, Sep 21, 2002 at 07:59:55PM +0200, Antoine Versini wrote:
> My fault, I did not show configuration of the Virtual-Template. That
> statement is set and the client station recieve answers to ICMP6 "router
> solicitation" queries.
>
> The problem seems to be : neighbor discovery does not operate over
> Virtual-Access...

As far as I remember, the whole "IPv6 on dialup/pptp/l2tp interfaces"
stuff is only in early field test so far (but works very nice :) ).

You might want to contact ipv6-support@cisco.com to get access to
the EFT beta images.  Right now they all seem to be at IETF, though,
so it might take some time to get a response.

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             gert@greenie.muc.de
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert.doering@physik.tu-muenchen.de