[[nsp] VIP4 + gigE port adapter]

Joshua Smith joshua.ej.smith at usa.net
Mon Apr 21 13:51:28 EDT 2003

i don't have the link handy (and the person who does is out of the
office today), but i was told that the vip4/80 didn't support ge/ip+
interfaces...i may be recalling the conversation wrong, but i think
you have to use a vip6/80 (either that, or that was the excuse that
they gave here to upgrade to the 6/80 ;) )

i will try to find the documentation

joshua