[[nsp] VIP4 + gigE port adapter]

Arie Vayner ml at vayner.net
Tue Apr 22 02:34:41 EDT 2003

GEIP+ is a VIP4/80 with PA-GE:

Slot 10:
        Physical slot 10, ~physical slot 0x5, logical slot 10, CBus 0
        Microcode Status 0x4
        Master Enable, LED, WCS Loaded
A        Board is analyzed
        Pending I/O Status: None
        EEPROM format version 1
        VIP4-80 RM7000 controller, FRU: VIP4-80, HW rev 2.02, board
revision A0
        Flags: cisco 7000 board; 7500 compatible

        Controller Memory Size: 128 MBytes CPU SDRAM, 64 MBytes Packet
SDRAM

        PA Bay 0 Information:
                Gigabit-Ethernet PA(Dual-Wide), 1 ports, FRU: PA-GE
                EEPROM format version 4
                HW rev 0.02, Board revision A0

Arie