[nsp] MLPPP & Cisco

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Mon Apr 21 15:26:54 EDT 2003

I was going to implement MLPPP but was advice not to in my particular
case.  I do a lot of Video conferencing so it would cause out of order
packets.  So if you have applications that are sensetive to out of order
packets I would not use it.  Also, MLPPP adds some good old fashion over
head.  Might be reason enough to not use MLPPP.

Other things to look at are how is the data coming from that site.  Is
it all coming from one IP address (like a Proxy)?

Scott Voll
Network Analyst, CCNA
Willamette ESD
scott.voll at wesd.org