[nsp] Reliabilty (#sh int cab) - Cisco 10012

Uribe Mendieta, Eduardo Eduardo.Uribe at ono.es
Thu Apr 24 14:31:33 EDT 2003

Hi:

I used to see a "reliability 255/255" when I asked for "#sh int cab 6/0" in
old uBR/VXR (and in any other machines interfaces). We've already installed
a 10012 that do not reach 255/255 rely by far.

I don't know if this is a problem (or a new rely algorythm), can't find
anything wrong at first sight.

Cable8/0/0 is up, line protocol is up
  Hardware is UBR10000 CLC, address is [...]
  MTU 1500 bytes, BW 27000 Kbit, DLY 1000 usec,
     reliability 171/255, txload 83/255, rxload 68/255
  Encapsulation MCNS, loopback not set
  ARP type: ARPA, ARP Timeout 04:00:00
  Last input never, output 00:00:00, output hang never
  Input queue: 0/75/101665/0 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total output drops: 4
  Queueing strategy: fifo
  Output queue :0/40 (size/max)
  30 second input rate 7233000 bits/sec, 2097 packets/sec
  30 second output rate 8777000 bits/sec, 2183 packets/sec
     521186562 packets input, 3280526077 bytes, 0 no buffer
     97076 input errors, 29205 CRC, 0 frame, 0 overrun, 0 ignored, 0 abort
     537052125 packets output, 3771683519 bytes, 0 underruns

Thank you.
Eduardo

Mail Disclaimer

La Informacion incluida en el presente correo electronico es SECRETO
PROFESIONAL Y CONFIDENCIAL, siendo para el uso exclusivo del destinatario
arriba mencionado. Si usted lee este mensaje y no es el destinatario
señalado, el empleado o el agente responsable de entregar el mensaje al
destinatario, o ha recibido esta comunicacion por error, le informamos que
esta totalmente prohibida cualquier divulgacion, distribucion o reproduccion
de esta comunicacion, y le rogamos que nos lo notifique inmediatamente y nos
devuelva el mensaje original a la direccion arriba mencionada.
Gracias.

The information contained in this e-mail is LEGALLY PRIVILEDGED AND
CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the use of the addressee named above.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee
or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient,
or you have received this communication in error, please be aware that any
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly
prohibited, and please notify us immediately and return the original message
to us at the address above.
Thank you.