[nsp] Per-VLAN In/Out Stats on Hybrid 6500 Sup2/MSFC2

Terry Baranski tbaranski at mail.com
Thu Apr 24 21:50:46 EDT 2003

I brought this up a few months ago and ended up having to resort to
polling individual switch ports via SNMP.  Fortunately the VLANs that I
was most concerned about only have a firewall (or two for failover)
attached, so I didn't have to do any post-collection processing to add
numbers from various ports together.  (Though this shouldn't be
difficult to do, especially if each customer takes up a small number of
ports.)

Of course, these numbers include all switched packets (not just routed
ones).