[nsp] 6509 going to rommon

Tuc tuc at ttsg.com
Mon Apr 28 14:41:41 EDT 2003

> You need enable for the more command..

	Ah. Ok. Thanks. Well, I wasn't paying attention, and it isn't a flat
text file. Guess its useless to show it to RANCID....Also talked to one of
my techs, said the router might not like it being copied off, and then
copied back. So I guess I just live with "Sho VLAN".

	Thanks everyone.

		Tuc/TTSG Internet Services, Inc.