[nsp] Channelized DS3

Clayton Zekelman clayton at mnsi.net
Mon Aug 4 10:45:20 EDT 2003

HSSI is only a single channel.  A channelized T3 is a bundle of 28 T1 interfaces.  The goal would be for the router to see  the DS3 circuit as 28 separate serial interfaces coming in on one DS3. I could have sworn my Cisco rep mentioned a 3600 series NM for that purpose once, but I could be mistaken.  I can pull up the e-mail he sent me when I get into the office later today.