[nsp] TCP Intercept

Kevin Kincaid KKincaid at classmates.com
Wed Aug 6 11:02:17 EDT 2003

We have been doing some testing. We were trying stuff on the router and
stuff on the pix.
On the router side, testing intercept shot the cpu from under 20 to above
60...this was with 3 hosts simulating attacks to an internal host.  I think
we opted to turn this feature off and use the pix 6.2.3 which takes similiar
action using embryonic values set to 1.  6.2.2 had a bug so don;t try it
there, only 6.2.3 if you go that route.

my 2 cents.

thx

kevin