[nsp] zytek AC power supplies

Streiner, Justin streiner at stargate.net
Wed Aug 13 12:58:39 EDT 2003

If you have an extra power supply, go ahead and install it in the other
bay.  If the router continues to reboot, it may be something like the
connection between the processor and the midplane.  I had a 7206VXR start
to do the exact same thing to me shortly after replacing the NPE-300 with
an NPE-G1.  Very bizarre.

jms