[[nsp] Radius Server Suggestion]

Joshua Sahala joshua.ej.smith at usa.net
Thu Aug 14 11:54:25 EDT 2003

Mac Jones <mac at telvia.it> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> someone can point me to a good radius server? I need SQL or Ldap
> support for authentication. Multiplatform (UNIX/Win) support will be
> good.
>
> Will be good  to know the best freeware and the best commercial
> software available.

my personal preference is any radius that is not steel belted ;)
while not everyone may agree, my experiences with sbr are that it
is a bloated piece of dung not worth the ~10k that you will spend
for licensing and hardware</rant>

radiator is good (about $1000, but you get the source and updates
for life)
freeradius (free)
and a link to some more links:
http://www.freeradius.org/related/