[nsp] DSL customers seeing each other (fwd)

Mark E. Mallett mem at mv.mv.com
Thu Aug 14 15:04:23 EDT 2003

Hi--

I asked a couple of related questions recently on the cisco-bba list.
One is about DSL users [not] seeing each other when they are aggregated
via IRB, and whether there is any q&d fix I can do to make that happen.
The other is about migrating from IRB to RBE (which will, probably,
solve the first question but not immediately).

I did get one enlightening response to the second question that helped
move me along a little (thank you!) but that was all.  I don't know
whether the cisco-bba list is not well populated or whether I am
asking stupid questions.  Hoping that it's the former more than the
latter I guess I will repeat here..

Yours,
-mm-

----- Forwarded message from "Mark E. Mallett" <mem at mv.mv.com> -----