[nsp] AS5300 loosing memory

Siva Valliappan svalliap at cisco.com
Wed Aug 20 11:44:27 EDT 2003

Hi Jay,

   you end users might be infected with blaster or some variant (sobig,
nachi, etc).  it sounds like you are fast-switching on those routers
and they are consuming all the available memory in building cache
tables.

check the below url out on how to deal with such types of worms.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/63/ts_codred_worm.shtml

cheers
.siva