[nsp] 12.1(19)E1a for 6500

Chris Griffin cgriffin at ufl.edu
Tue Aug 26 10:50:00 EDT 2003

I believe its when you pull the PS from the chassis and the OIM process
has to do something that causes the crash.  We also had a crash when we
pulled a module.  E1a seems to fix so far.

-Chris

Chris Griffin                           cgriffin at ufl.edu
Network Engineer - CCNP                 Phone: (352) 392-2061
OIT - Network Services                  Fax:   (352) 392-9440
University of Florida                   Gainesville, FL 32611