[nsp] EtherChannel

Olav Langeland Olav.Langeland at activeisp.com
Mon Dec 1 09:03:28 EST 2003

The part with XOR'ing and what could be load balanced or not went a bit
over my head, I have not read the finer details about EtherChannel
loadbalancing. Question still is, will it work? Setup is Cisco 7513 <-
EtherChannel -> Catalyst switch with 2 or more FastEthernet ports. I
don't want to do anything fancy, just to make the total bandwidth
available for the router more than 100Mbit, even though if one stream is
limited to max 100Mbit.
Will this work efficiently and can it be used in an ISP environment?

regards
Olav Langeland - olav.langeland at activeisp.com