[nsp] Cisco ATM switches

Vincent De Keyzer vincent at dekeyzer.net
Wed Dec 3 03:55:22 EST 2003

Hi,

I need ATM switches with the following types of ports: STM-1/OC-3 MM and SM,
10Base-T. It does not need to switch at those rates, but that's the type of
interfaces I have to match on the equipment. Currently we are using Lucent
PSAX600, but spare parts are becoming difficult to find.

I am almost completely ignorant of ATM switches, so is there anybody who can
advise me what Cisco equipment could do this? (It should be available on
eBay or any type of second-hand market)

Also, although this would be slightly off-topic, any other suggestion of
vendor would be OK too.

Any help is appreciated

Vincent