[nsp] SAA

ThomaS tsalmen at iprolink.co.nz
Mon Dec 8 17:28:48 EST 2003

Hello,

I'm trying to find some useful documentation on how to extract SAA data from
an IOS router using SNMP.

I'm just trying to measure latency across a single hop using the ipIcmpEcho
type. I'm having trouble tracking down how exactly I can read the return
time for each ping. All the CCO docs have examples for the other types, but
not this one. The show rtr collection-statistics command doesn't seem to
show any response time either.

rtr responder
!
rtr 1
 type echo protocol ipIcmpEcho 192.168.1.1 source-ipaddr 192.168.1.254
 frequency 10
rtr schedule 1 life forever start-time now

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Thomas