[nsp] Cisco 3550 Policer SNMP Polling

Nathan Patrick np at sonic.net
Sat Dec 13 20:10:47 EST 2003

Anyone have luck polling policer stats via SNMP off Cisco 3550s?

Our application is colocation rate limiting. We'd like a way to get
post-policer input bytes/packets for each customer interface. That way,
we can bill on only the accepted traffic. The interface counters (as one
would expect) report pre-policer input packets/bytes.

The obvious MIBs (enterprises.9.9.161, etc.) aren't present in both IOS
revisions I've tried (12.1(13)EA1c and 12.1(19)EA1.) Can someone point
me in the right direction?

-Nathan