[nsp] Solved: Cat 2950/12.1(19)EA1: Crashed

Nauwelaerts, Nick nick.nauwelaerts at compu-mark.com
Tue Dec 16 06:13:49 EST 2003

I noticed that 12.1(19)EA1a was released yesterday. The release notes didn't
say anything about this bug nor mine (CSCed11327). However, when I checked
in the bug toolkit this version isn't noted as affected but not as fixed
either. I guess the bug toolkit hasn't been updated yet. Booted the image on
a spare switch, I'll see how it goes.

// nick