[nsp] Aironet1200 CAC Tool

Rieman, Jeff j-rieman at onu.edu
Mon Dec 22 10:02:33 EST 2003

I am attempting to upgrade a bunch of old aironet1200 waps.  I am using
the Cisco Aironet Conversion tool and the upgrade seems to work great.
I pull the config down first... then upload the latest image.  At that
point it seems to change the username/password on me and I can no longer
get into the wap.  I can still ping it, telnet to it, and connect via
ssh but can't login.  I also tried with a direct cable connect.  I
assume it hasn't lost its config... just changed how I login to it.
This has happened on 2 seperate waps.  Any idea what I can try to get
back into these and streamline the process so I don't have to visit each
one when I do the upgrade?  I did try the Cisco/Cisco combo.

Thanks for your help!

Jeff