[nsp] Aironet1200 CAC Tool

Doug Kyle dkyle at grpl.org
Mon Dec 22 10:14:07 EST 2003

Jeff,

I don't know if this is the same upgrade, to IOS, that I did on my 1200s, but if so:

Note: By default, the enable password is Cisco (with a capital C.)
You can access the GUI by entering the IP address of the unit into a web browser.
Note: By default, both the username and password to the GUI are Cisco (with a capital C.)

Doug.