[nsp] AToM

sthaug at nethelp.no sthaug at nethelp.no
Mon Dec 22 15:07:08 EST 2003

> I was told you need the OSM cards to do MPLS stuff in the 6500/7600.
> The OSM cards are what normally differentiates the 6500/7600.

Yup, that used to be the case until Sup720 came along. Sup720 can
do MPLS on the Sup (even if there isn't yet an IOS version that has
this supported, people have tried it and reported that it works).

Now that Sup720-3BXL has been announced (I *assume* this is what
used to be called RSP720) with MPLS support, it may be a moot point.

Steinar Haug, Nethelp consulting, sthaug at nethelp.no