[nsp] AToM

Antoine Versini vox at t-online.fr
Tue Dec 23 07:26:01 EST 2003

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 sthaug at nethelp.no wrote:

> The difference between this and what I've done lots of times on 7600
> (Sup2/MSFC2/PFC2/GE-WAN) is that my VLANs enter the 7600 via VLAN
> trunk ports, not access ports. Have you tried using a VLAN trunk?

I'm trying that right now : fingers crossed. Another issue may be the fact
i'm using GE-LAN (on WS-6516A-GBIC module) interfaces as ingress
switchports. The «show mpls l2transport hw-capability interface ...»
reports that the feature is supported, but some docs on CCO only do
mention OSM as supported edge modules.

Regards,
Antoine.

--
Antoine Versini
IP Networks Project Manager / T-Online France - Club-Internet