[nsp] AToM (on 7600 w/ SUP720) : summary

Alexey Misurenko mag at caravan.ru
Tue Dec 23 20:02:41 EST 2003

Antoine Versini wrote:

>On Mon, 22 Dec 2003, Antoine Versini wrote:
>

>>I'm trying to achieve layer 2 ethernet transport between two 7600 w/
>>SUP720 running 12.2(17a)SX1. I've been carefully studying
>>http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios121/121newft/121limit/121ex/121ex8a/eompls9.htm
>>and then reproduced the configuration. The VC goes UP, but doesn't carry
>>any traffic :
>>

>I answer to myself to summarize all the informations i've collected

[skip]

> but this is still officially
>unsupported by Cisco. MPLS and MPLS/VPN features should come with NSF/SSO
>for the SUP720 in Q2 or Q3 2004 in a release code-named "rookie" still not
>numbered.

also you can notify thatSSO can be configured right now, nut how it work...
I can't make test besause SUP720 is in production network

c6k#sh redundancy states
       my state = 13 -ACTIVE
     peer state = 8  -STANDBY HOT
           Mode = Duplex
           Unit = Primary
        Unit ID = 5

Redundancy Mode (Operational) = Stateful Switchover
Redundancy Mode (Configured)  = Stateful Switchover
     Split Mode = Disabled
   Manual Swact = Enabled
 Communications = Up

   client count = 29
 client_notification_TMR = 30000 milliseconds
          keep_alive TMR = 9000 milliseconds
        keep_alive count = 1
    keep_alive threshold = 18
           RF debug mask = 0x0

c6k#sh ver
c6k uptime is 9 weeks, 4 days, 40 minutes
Time since m9-c6k switched to active is 9 weeks, 4 days, 39 minutes
System returned to ROM by power-on (SP by power-on)
System image file is "disk0:s72033-jk9o3sv-mz.122-17a.SX.bin"