[nsp] AToM (on 7600 w/ SUP720) : summary

Antoine Versini vox at t-online.fr
Wed Dec 24 04:53:00 EST 2003

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003, Alexey Misurenko wrote:

> also you can notify thatSSO can be configured right now, nut how it work...
> I can't make test besause SUP720 is in production network

I've configured all my SUP720 for SSO and tested it. When removing the
active sup of a switch LDP and IGP were down for about 30 seconds and
traffic was blocked. However, a ping from a PE directly connected to the
switch whose active supervisor was removed reported only one packet lost.

Antoine.

--
Antoine Versini
IP Networks Project Manager / T-Online France - Club-Internet