[nsp] 6503 + FlexWan problem?

Yuval Ben-Ari yuvalba at netvision.net.il
Thu Dec 25 09:46:19 EST 2003

Yes, we had a very similar problem where a 6513 with 2 functional
FlexWAN will not boot a third one.
It was found to be caused by a CSM card (WS-X6066-SLB-APC) on the
chassis that was interupting the FlexWAN to boot (DDTS CSCec15214).
However according to your details you do not have such a module.
You may also connect console cable to the FlexWAN to check what it
reports during the boot attempt. There is an internal console port which
requires a 10pin cable and some special pinout.

Hope this helps.
Yuval