[nsp] Cisco VPN 3000 - basics questions

BERKANE Mourad mourad.berkane.prestataire at sfrcegetelsi.fr
Wed Dec 31 05:37:51 EST 2003

I have 2 basic questions about Cisco VPN 3000 Series Concentrator.

Reading the user guide chapter about Policy Management/Traffic
Management/Filters, I see we could apply registered rules
(HTTPS,IKE,HTTPS,GRE,L2TP,OSPF ... in/out) but seems not allow manual
filters as we could setup with ACL.
I want to apply IP src/dest filters. How to configure them if possible?

Another question: can the Cisco VPN 3000 be a IKE certificate server if i
don't want to use external one for certificate IKE parameters?

Thanks!
Mourad