[nsp] Netflow analyzer

Ed Ravin eravin at panix.com
Mon Feb 3 12:36:26 EST 2003

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 11:46:16AM +0000, gab jones wrote:
> This are to people who have cisco netflow enabled on their router. Il like
> to know what netflow analyzers people are currently using.

I'm using flow-tools, and it works.  I'm not doing anything fancy
yet (I only look at the flow data for debugging or auditing purposes),
but I hope to get Dave Plonka's Flowscan up one day (which produces
nice graphs of your traffic a la Cricket/MRTG but for user-defined
groups of traffic).  flow-tools are well supported by the maintainer,
as well as other users who post bug fixes and support on the flow-tools
mailing list.