[nsp] 3660 and NM-HDV with 1 T1 WIC

Cisco Geek Rotation cisco at peakpeak.com
Wed Feb 5 08:13:36 EST 2003

Am I missing a command here?  The telco tells me the 23B+D PRI D channel is
up, but that the B channels are reporting they are out of service.  Trying
to set this up to take voice calls. Any ideas no matter how wild would be
appreciated. The box is running 12.2(2)T1.

I turned on debug isdn events and debug voice ccapi inout and didn't see
much. What should I be looking for here?  When I call the number it rings
busy, with no debug messages.  Telco problem? Do they maybe need to send
different number of digits or something?

Chris

controller T1 6/0
  framing esf
  linecode b8zs
  pri-group timeslots 1-24
!
interface Serial6/0:23
  no ip address
  no logging event link-status
  isdn switch-type primary-ni
  isdn incoming-voice voice
  no cdp enable

#show isdn service
PRI Channel Statistics:
ISDN Se6/0:23, Channel [1-24]
   Configured Isdn Interface (dsl) 0
    Channel State (0=Idle 1=Proposed 2=Busy 3=Reserved 4=Restart 5=Maint_Pend)
     Channel :  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4
     State   :  0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3
    Service State (0=Inservice 1=Maint 2=Outofservice)
     Channel :  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4
     State   :  0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2

#show controller t1 6/0
T1 6/0 is up.
   Applique type is Channelized T1
   Cablelength is long gain36 0db
   No alarms detected.
   alarm-trigger is not set
   Version info Firmware: 20010315, FPGA: 15
   Framing is ESF, Line Code is B8ZS, Clock Source is Line.
   Data in current interval (606 seconds elapsed):
      0 Line Code Violations, 0 Path Code Violations
      0 Slip Secs, 0 Fr Loss Secs, 0 Line Err Secs, 0 Degraded Mins
      0 Errored Secs, 0 Bursty Err Secs, 0 Severely Err Secs, 0 Unavail Secs
   Data in Interval 1:
      0 Line Code Violations, 2 Path Code Violations
      0 Slip Secs, 0 Fr Loss Secs, 0 Line Err Secs, 1 Degraded Mins
      2 Errored Secs, 0 Bursty Err Secs, 0 Severely Err Secs, 0 Unavail Secs
   Total Data (last 1 15 minute intervals):