[nsp] IPSec into VRF

Vladimir Litovka doka at kiev.sovam.com
Tue Feb 11 12:03:00 EST 2003

Hello,

there is MPLS network, where L3 VPNs are. I need to connect mobile users to
some of VPNs. These users work over Internet and traffic must be encrypted.
One solution is to install IPSec router (for example, 2691 with AIM card),
which will be connected both to Internet and MPLS backbone and will handle
IPSec sessions. But there is problem: when using IPSec, there isn't any
user's interface on the router, to which I can apply VRF settings and
connect this IPSec tunnel to corporate VPN. Are there solutions for this
problem?

Thank you.

--
:r !ripewhois DOKA-RIPE