[nsp] IPSec into VRF

Vladimir Litovka doka at kiev.sovam.com
Thu Feb 13 18:13:14 EST 2003

Hi,

seems solved by using L2TP with passing attributes from Radius. Config
follows. With this it is possible to use L2TP over IPSec, as described in TAC.

aaa new-model
aaa authentication ppp default group radius
aaa authorization network default group radius
!
virtual-profile aaa
vpdn enable
!
ip vrf VRFT
  rd 12530:3
!
vpdn-group VRFTest
  accept-dialin
   protocol l2tp
  terminate-from hostname cisco-0
  local name cisco-1

test at vrftest  Auth-Type = Local, Password = "XXX"
         Service-Type = Framed-User,
         Framed-Protocol = PPP,
         Tunnel-Server-Endpoint = "X.X.X.X",
         Framed-IP-Address = 212.109.32.201,
         Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.252,
         Framed-Routing = None,
         Framed-MTU = 1500,
         Cisco-AVPair = "lcp:interface-config#1 = ip vrf forwarding VRFT",
         Cisco-AVPair = "lcp:interface-config#2 = ip address 212.109.32.202
255.255.255.252"

--
:r !ripewhois DOKA-RIPE