[nsp] Duplicate stop-record from NAS

Kostas Anagnopoulos kostas.anagnopoulos at oteglobe.net
Wed Feb 12 13:16:52 EST 2003

Hi,

A copy-paste from "deploying cisco voice over ip solutions".I think
it is related to your case:

"After sending a cdr,if the gateway doesn't receive a response from the
Radius server within
a certain period of time,it will produce duplicate cdr's and deliver them to
the Radius server.This can happen
when the gateway doesn't receive a timely response from the Radius server
acknowledging receipt of the
original record.The particular billing application is responsible for
discarding these duplicate records"

I've tryied to limit the records by manipulating a few timers on my gateway
with no success though.

Hope this helps

Kostas