[nsp] Duplicate stop-record from NAS

FreeLSD dimka at freelsd.net
Wed Feb 12 19:50:21 EST 2003

create table cs_cdr (
  id number not null PRIMARY KEY,
  nas_ip varchar2(15) not null,
  call_origin char(1) not null,
  call_type char(1) not null,
  setup_time date not null,
  connect_time date not null,
  disconnect_time date not null,
  session_protocol varchar2(16) null,
  duration number not null,             -- seconds from radius session time
  conf_id varchar2(35) not null,        -- C74262BD D36D11D5 9792D34B 03438314
  incoming_conf_id varchar2(35) null,
  remote_address varchar2(15) null,
  disconnect_cause number(4) not null,
  voice_quality number(4) not null,
  session_id varchar2(16) not null,     -- radius session-id
  username varchar2(32) null,
  phone_number varchar2(32) not null,   -- called_station_id
  clid varchar2(32) null,               -- calling_station_id
  port varchar2(32) null,
  input_octets number null,             -- from radius
  output_octets number null,            -- from radius
  unique (nas_ip, call_origin, call_type, connect_time, session_id)
);

ps. last "unique" constraint used for prevent injecting any duplicated records from radius. script which parse radius logs and insert into this table, do understand and ignore such errors.