[nsp] 12.0(23)S and SNMP ?

jlewis at lewis.org jlewis at lewis.org
Mon Feb 17 12:24:59 EST 2003

Argh!

After about a week and a half of smooth sailing, SNMP is broken on my
7513, but in a different way.  I get responses to SNMP queries (and it
doesn't matter if I query lo0 or other interfaces), but the
interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifOutOctets.2 counter is stuck.  Every so often
it'll increment by a few octets, while the interface is actually
outputting 20-30mbit/s.

IOS (tm) RSP Software (RSP-K3PV-M), Version 12.0(24)S, EARLY DEPLOYMENT
RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
cisco RSP4 (R5000) processor with 262208K/2072K bytes of memory.
R5000 CPU at 200Mhz, Implementation 35, Rev 2.1, 512KB L2 Cache
Last reset from power-on
G.703/E1 software, Version 1.0.
G.703/JT2 software, Version 1.0.
X.25 software, Version 3.0.0.
Chassis Interface.
3 VIP2 R5K controllers (2 FastEthernet)(4 Ethernet)(2 Serial).
4 Ethernet/IEEE 802.3 interface(s)
2 FastEthernet/IEEE 802.3 interface(s)
2 Serial network interface(s)