[nsp] Advice fow a Newbie

Hampton jamhampton at toast.net
Wed Feb 26 19:56:05 EST 2003

Hi all,
   I'm new to list list so forgive me if I violate any list protocols. I need some advice, I have a CCNP and have graduated from all eight semesters of the Cisco Academy, I have also done a few jobs on the side. I am soon to start my first real job at an ISP with a fairly large infrastructure and ill be learning and handling allot of new technologies besides the routers (i.e.  Unix, VPN's, database, wireless access point). What advice can you all give me to help me transcend from a labrat environment to a live production network, as well as how to handle a slew of new and unfamiliar technologies.

Thanks, James