[nsp] Advice fow a Newbie

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Thu Feb 27 07:05:42 EST 2003

Mornin!

Watch the others that're doing well in your group and do what they're
doing.  Most likely they're reading a schload of books and then
immediately applying what they read to the network at hand.

One more thing to consider...  Don't send email with all words underlined,
in capitals, or in HTML.  Some folks don't use GUI email programs and the
improperly formatted email becomes irritating to read after a while.

scott