[[nsp] ACLs]

Joshua Smith joshua.ej.smith at usa.net
Fri Feb 28 13:17:19 EST 2003

the router 'optimizes' them for it's consumption, i don't have
a link or a better explanation though, sorry

joshua

"Arif, Ijaz" <Ijaz.Arif at attcanada.com> wrote:
>	MIME Type: multipart/alternative
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody have problem with copying and pasting ACLs on router? I am
> having problem here when I want to update my ACLs lets say 190, I am doing
> it in following order:
>
> 1: First I remove ACL 190
> 2: then I paste new ACLs
>
> But I am getting the ACLs out of order when I do show run, it's not in
order
> what I pasted in. Any idea what's going on here.
>
> Thanks.

>	MIME Type: text/plain

"Walk with me through the Universe,
 And along the way see how all of us are Connected.
 Feast the eyes of your Soul,
 On the Love that abounds.
 In all places at once, seemingly endless,
 Like your own existence."
     - Stephen Hawking -