[nsp] VIP2-50 DRAM/SRAM for PA-2FE-TX

Basa, Angelito A. Angelito.Basa at easterntelecom.com.ph
Thu Jan 2 07:56:11 EST 2003

The information contained in this e-mail message is company-privileged and
confidential, and intended for  the use of the individual or entity named
above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,  or the
employee or agent responsible for delivery, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination,  distribution or copying of this communication/message is
strictly prohibited. If you have mistakenly  received this e-mail message,
please immediately notify Eastern Telecom by returning  the original message
to above e-mail address.