[nsp] Managing outbound traffic.

mahesh.S mahesh_s at stpb.soft.net
Wed Jan 8 08:57:19 EST 2003

Hi Mark,

I take your suggestion & will try, but before doing so I want to share with
you one more thing our concert link is 3mbps satellite & Sprint is 6 Mbps
Fiber so my objective is to load concert less than 2 mbps.

By balancing the non directly connected routes over sprint/concert will I be
sure that I won't  hit more than 2mbps on concert.

rgds
Mahesh.S