[nsp] Transparent bridging

Siva Valliappan svalliap at cisco.com
Thu Jan 9 18:00:12 EST 2003

you need to either turn off ip routing (by configuring "no ip routing")
or set the router up for CRB (concurrent routing and bridging) or IRB
(integrated routing and bridging) so that IP traffic isn't routed, and
is instead bridged.  since i expect you are routing IP on some interfaces,
probably CRB or IRB would be more appropriate for you to use.

cheers
.siva