[nsp] compress stac's magic

Network 4 all worknetworld at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jan 11 05:55:45 EST 2003

Hello All,

             we have faced one wierd problem in our E1
links .
We have 3 E1 on our 7200 from diff location but none
of its working perfectly.
On each E1 we are facing problem with upstream traffic
from the day
all E1 get connected.We have checked all the E1's
error rate, burt test
which all are perfect.Finaaly we have given "compress
stac" command
on each E1 interface and the problem get resolved.

            My other E1 which are through diff
provider are working perfectly without
that command.So can any body help me out to solve this
problem so that i
can run my new E1 also without 'Compress Stac"
command.bcos this
command increasing my cpu load.

with regards
Tejal