[nsp] OSPF Problems with Extreme Switches and Cisco Routers .

Rich Sena ras at thick.net
Tue Jan 21 08:20:48 EST 2003

Change your EXTREMEWARE version - you are tripping over a bug in their
earlier code.  I would go with nothing earlier than 6.1.8b16 but would
rather recommend a version of 6.2.2 (currentlyt in b56).

On Jan 21, 2003 Daniel Concepcion spake:

Rich Sena - ras at thick.net
ThickNET Consulting
"On the way to understanding; you understand, and forget."