[nsp] OSPF Problems with Extreme Switches and Cisco Routers.

Florian Weimer Weimer at CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Thu Jan 23 17:49:02 EST 2003

Rich Sena <ras at thick.net> writes:

> Change your EXTREMEWARE version - you are tripping over a bug in their
> earlier code.  I would go with nothing earlier than 6.1.8b16 but would
> rather recommend a version of 6.2.2 (currentlyt in b56).

Does 4.1.x have the same bug?  Are there more details to be found
somewhere?

We have a mixed Cisco/Extreme environment with dot1q over Summit
switches, and we can't get a stable OSPF (same symptoms).

--
Florian Weimer 	                  Weimer at CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
University of Stuttgart           http://CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE/people/fw/