[[nsp] Source-only reflexive ACLs]

Robert Viau rviau at wcom.ca
Thu Jan 23 14:36:35 EST 2003

When I first read your response I thought "Of course!  Why didn't I think of
that?" but, I'm afraid it doesn't work :

1605#sh access-list reflect-testtest
Reflexive IP access list reflect-testtest
    permit tcp host 24.112.221.123 eq telnet host 205.150.160.10 eq 43290 (1
match) (time left 295)
1605#sh access-list testtest
Extended IP access list testtest
    permit tcp any host 24.112.221.123 syn reflect reflect-testtest
    permit ip any any (2400 matches)
1605#

I was matching 'any any' previously and it was creating the exact same
entries in the reflective ACL.

Any other ideas?

I'm running 12.2.13T btw.