[nsp] BGP4 and high Ping Times

Lukas Krattiger luk at everyware.ch
Thu Jan 30 19:42:17 EST 2003

Some People I was talking to told me this would solve the issue, but we
couldn't found a difference between cef enabled or disabled; acctualy I'm
not that good with some cisco services :-)
At the moment I only care about this latency because of it looks not nice,
and I really wanna go into understand this issue and try to tweak the box a
bit.

-Lukas