[nsp] C7200 Bandwidth Points

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Fri Jul 11 16:12:53 EDT 2003

It will usually just error.  I beat the shit out of a 7206 back in the
day and it ran and ran and ran, but not without it complaining about
unsupported configurations, etc.  I think I had 4 FastEs and 2 DS3s in
it.  Also, that was in the days of 11.1 code.  They may have done
something to later revs of 7200 code to make the device unusable
because they were trying to push VXRs.  That being said. I wouldn't
recommend it, especially now when you can get a VXR chassis on the used
market for next to nothing.  VXRs are godly!